Thursday, June 21, 2007

Three Years Old Today

My baby boy is three years old today. I can not believe it. Boy how time flys. It seems like it was just yesterday. I told him that he is not three until 9:32p.m.
This is a picture of Hayden and Gwen his cousin that was born 15min. after him. They are just a few months old in this picture. Gwen is not happy.


Hayden at 1 year old

Hayden at Two years old

Hayden today


He is such a big boy. I am so proud of him. He gets smarter every day. Later today we are going to meet Gwen ,Uncle Shane,and Aunt Jenilee at Chuck E. Cheese. Hayden is ready to go now.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! We can't wait to see you and give big hugs!! Hope you had a great day, and hope your party is wonderful tomorrow!! We love you! Hayley and David and Caden and Luke

Organized Chaos said...

Hope you had a great day! Wish we could celebrate with you.

Love, Baileigh, Mckenna and Brooke