The day Hayden and Gwen came into the world is a day we will always remember. It was a day filled with so many different emotions. Tears of joy,and pain, . Hayden came into the world at 9:32p.m and Gwen 15 min. later. I can not believe that they are 4 years old now. In one more year they will go to school. Hayden loves to play outside, play with his friends,and play music and sing. He also loves Batman, Spider-man, and all the other super hero's. He can say some pretty funny things like ," Hey , Mommy are you reading the inconstructions (instructions)?" or "Mommy how about you be the incontruder (intruder)." and " I like my ice cream plain and dry please." He is a joy to be around and is always making someone laugh. Hayden we are so proud of you and we love you very much . You are a gift from God and we thank Him everyday for you.
Hayden 3 Years Old

Hayden 4 Years Old ( So silly!!!!! I hope my Dad got a better one.)
2 comments:
We're glad you have a blog so we can keep up with Hayden and see what he is doing and how big he is getting. I wish the girls got to see him more often in person, but they like to look at the blog with me.
We're glad you have a blog so we can keep up with Hayden and see what he is doing and how big he is getting. I wish the girls got to see him more often in person, but they like to look at the blog with me.
Post a Comment