Monday, August 30, 2010
Got a #!?!??
Hayden got out of school on Friday and told me all about his day. It was a Great first week of school. He loves his teacher and she loves him. Then he started to tell me about a girl named Chloe in his class that wants to come over and play. I said good but I need to talk to her mom. He said ok and reaches into his pocket and pulls out her number. I took it from him and this is what it was. I asked him is this her house number? He said no it was her number. I told him that phone numbers have more than four numbers in them remember." Oh yeah?? "he said. It is her house number but he is not sure what street she lives on in our neighborhood. What should I do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment